EURO 6 OBD DTC Error Code Eraser makes the process of DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) error cleaning from OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) system fast and easy. Eraser designed to support one truck make. Right now, we offer erasers for EURO 6 vehicles made by DAF, MAN, Iveco, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Scania, and Volvo. EURO 6 OBD DTC Error Code Eraser is easy to use. Everything you need to know is just where the OBD socket of your truck is. Just connect EURO 6 OBD DTC Error Code Eraser module to the OBD socket, wait until it makes its job and disconnect.
We recommend this tool for workshops and individual use. Highly recommended to use before installation of EURO 6 AdBlue Emulator modules, it could be used safely even when the AdBlue Emulator module installed on the truck. It’s better to make the installation while the OBD system is clean. You can do the same cleaning with any compatible diagnostic tool, but the price tag for such equipment several times higher than a single eraser.
DTC eraser is safe to use, and it will not alter any settings on any ECU or OBD system, it just executes error erasing tasks. Cleans up stored and actual errors, just remember that each eraser supports only one truck make and only EURO 6 vehicles. If you bought an eraser for DAF, it would not work on MAN or other vehicles except DAF. Eraser has a standard OBD connector, so it won’t be a problem to connect it to any compatible vehicle.
EURO 6 DTC Error Code Eraser versions
- NEW! DAF DTC eraser with OBD connector – DAF EURO 6 (2017-2020).
- DAF DTC eraser with OBD connector – DAF XF 106, DAF CF (2014-2017).
- Iveco series – Iveco Stralis, HI-WAY, Eurocargo (2014-).
- MAN series – MAN TGX, TGS, TGL (2014-).
- Scania series – Scania R, P, T, G (2004-).
- Mercedes-Benz series – Mercedes Actros MP IV, Antos, Atego (2011-).
- Renault series – Renault T, K, C, D (2014-).
- Volvo series – Volvo FH(4), FM(4), FH16(4), FL, FE (2014-).
Incredibly easy to use
- Turn on the ignition (ignition on/engine off).
- Connect the EURO 6 DTC Error Code Eraser to the OBD2 socket.
- Wait until the LED light turns on.
- Disconnect eraser and turn off the ignition.