Scania diagnostic tools offered in our shop will make you capable to do any programming or maintenance operation on Scania trucks or engines. There are several diagnostic scanners and diagnostic software products that we can offer for you.
Scania diagnostic hardware
- Scania VCI3 – latest diagnostic tool for Scania vehicles and engines (Scania SDP3 software included).
- Scania VCI2 – the most popular diagnostic tool for Scania vehicles and engines (Scania SDP3 software included).
- Scania VCI1 – designed for older vehicles (Scania SD2 and Scania SP2 software included).
Scania diagnostic software
- Scania SDP3 – original Scania software product fully compatible with Scania VCI2 and Scania VCI3 diagnostic tools. Somes with the USB license key
- Scania Multi – original Scania parts catalog and database of Scania maintenance information.
- Scania XCOM – powerful diagnostic and maintenance software compatible with Scania VCI2 and Scania VCI3 diagnostic tools.
- Scania SOPS – software designed to convert native Scania ECU files “.sops” to editable “.xml” files. Also it can convert edited “.xml” files back to “.sops” format. Scania SOPS is the only SOPS file decryptor-encryptor available on the market.
Scania diagnostic accessories
- Scania Marine & Industry Cable – this cable designed to connect Scania VCI2 or Scania VCI3 diagnostic tools to Scania heavy duty engines designed for marine or industry applications.
Continue reading Scania diagnostic tools for any Scania truck or engine
Tachograph simulation is a process when simulator module generates tachograph specific digital and analog signals. These signals usually required by other electronic modules of the truck. But what if you don’t need tachograph on your truck anymore? For example, if you’re selling your vehicle to countries where tachographs are not required. In this case, you can uninstall the tachograph and replace it with Tachograph Simulator DTCO SIM CAN module. This electronic module is capable of generating the full range of digital and analog signals and ultimately replace the tachograph device.
Tachograph simulation signals
- V imp
- 4 imp/m
- Zero speed signal
- Vehicle speed, distance traveled, date and time (CAN BUS)
- Distance traveled, date and time (K-LINE)
All Tachograph Simulator DTCO SIM CAN signals are compatible with ISO 16844-1 standard. The simulator module needs 12V or 24V power supply (at 40mA consumption). It’s easy to install and compatible with vehicles made by DAF, MAN, Scania, and Volvo. We provide all necessary information required for the installation process, the module has a one-year limited warranty and shipped worldwide.
Continue reading Tachograph simulation with Tachograph Simulator DTCO SIM CAN
Delete OBD diagnostic errors (DTC – Diagnostic Trouble Code) on EURO 6 trucks quickly. Usually, you might need a diagnostic scanner that is compatible with your vehicle. But these tools are quite expensive, requires PC and some advanced knowledge. It’s obvious that not everyone has this piece of equipment, especially for its own needs. Below you can see the list of diagnostic scanners designed for each truck make:
Continue reading Delete OBD diagnostic errors (DTC) on EURO 6 trucks