EURO 6 SCR emulators for Volvo trucks are available in several different types. Now we offer three models of SCR Emulators for EURO 6 Volvo trucks and all of them available on stock. Let us explain the difference between these three types so you can better understand which model you need for your vehicle.
EURO 6 SCR Emulators for Volvo trucks
- EURO 6 SCR Emulator V1 – this model is designed to support the EURO 6 Volvo vehicles with the 2013-2015 year firmware. So if your truck has the 2016 year firmware, it will not work on this particular vehicle.
- EURO 6 SCR Emulator V2 – this EURO 6 SCR Emulator designed to support with the post-2015 year firmware version and suitable for all Volvo EURO 6 vehicles except those equipped with retarder system. We will program this module, and we need to set the DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) tank capacity by programming it.
- EURO 6 SCR emulator – this is a generic version of EURO 6 SCR Emulator, it supports EURO 6 Volvo trucks with all types of firmware except vehicles with retarder system. Moreover, it also needs to be programmed before we could send it to you. To prepare it, we need to program the DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) tank capacity.
All emulators are developed and manufactured in Europe, we offer worldwide delivery with the next day delivery to the European Union countries. Every SCR Emulator has a one-year limited warranty.
EURO 6 SCR Emulator for Volvo modules
Attention! SCR emulators are illegal in some countries. You should check your local laws or laws of those countries that you might cross with your vehicle. SCR Emulator alters SCR system thus makes the vehicle to produce higher exhaust gas emissions. EURO 6 and EURO 5 vehicles equipped with SCR Emulator device will no longer match those EURO standards. Our SCR Emulator designed for countries where environmental rules are less strict, and there are no requirements for vehicles to satisfy EURO 6 or EURO 5 regulations. By purchasing any SCR Emulator, you assume full responsibility for the use of the device. It’s your personal decision to use an emulator or not. We will not accept any liability for any consequences associated with usage of SCR Emulator devices.
Tachograph simulation is a process when simulator module generates tachograph specific digital and analog signals. These signals usually required by other electronic modules of the truck. But what if you don’t need tachograph on your truck anymore? For example, if you’re selling your vehicle to countries where tachographs are not required. In this case, you can uninstall the tachograph and replace it with Tachograph Simulator DTCO SIM CAN module. This electronic module is capable of generating the full range of digital and analog signals and ultimately replace the tachograph device.
Tachograph simulation signals
- V imp
- 4 imp/m
- Zero speed signal
- Vehicle speed, distance traveled, date and time (CAN BUS)
- Distance traveled, date and time (K-LINE)
All Tachograph Simulator DTCO SIM CAN signals are compatible with ISO 16844-1 standard. The simulator module needs 12V or 24V power supply (at 40mA consumption). It’s easy to install and compatible with vehicles made by DAF, MAN, Scania, and Volvo. We provide all necessary information required for the installation process, the module has a one-year limited warranty and shipped worldwide.
Continue reading Tachograph simulation with Tachograph Simulator DTCO SIM CAN
Delete OBD diagnostic errors (DTC – Diagnostic Trouble Code) on EURO 6 trucks quickly. Usually, you might need a diagnostic scanner that is compatible with your vehicle. But these tools are quite expensive, requires PC and some advanced knowledge. It’s obvious that not everyone has this piece of equipment, especially for its own needs. Below you can see the list of diagnostic scanners designed for each truck make:
Continue reading Delete OBD diagnostic errors (DTC) on EURO 6 trucks