Universal Tachograph Programmer is a tool made designed for programming, calibration, and diagnosis of various tachograph devices used on trucks and other heavy vehicles like buses. The programmer supports tachograph devices made by several most popular manufacturers like VDO, Kienzle, and others. Tachograph programmer kit includes all necessary cables and adapters for direct connection (no soldering or disassembly required). It is a compact and user-friendly device with a simple and intuitive menu for a better user experience. Remember, no external power source needed, it will be powered by the tachograph device itself from the vehicle battery, power supply system. Automatic tachograph model and protocol detection reduce the likelihood of errors to a minimum. The programmer is upgradeable. You can update the firmware by the USB connection with a PC. Also, we can offer Tacho Emulator devices if you need to disassemble the tachograph device from the truck.
Universal Tachograph Programmer features
- W parameter determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K parameter measure for KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Tachograph parameter programming.
- Activation and deactivation of IMS (Independent Motion Signal).
- Activation and deactivation of VDO tachograph counter.
- Odometer reset and adjustment (accurate mileage correction).
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing function – activation.
- Tachograph internal clock test.
- Workshop card PIN recording and input.
Tachograph Programmer kit
- Universal Tachograph Programmer
- RS232 cable-adapter
- CA-DIGITAL-0 cable
- CA-CROCO-0 cable
- CA-EGK100-0 cable
- CA-KTCO-0 cable
- CA-MTCO-1 cable
- CA-1319-0 cable
- FC-VR2400-1 cable