Diagprog 4 one of the leading products in the odometer programming and maintenance market. It has incredibly broad support list and capable of odometer programming on the hundreds of various vehicles. Diagprog 4 is a successor of the iconic Diagprog 3 device which now discontinued. All necessary adapters included in the kit and all protocols (SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141, ISO 14230 – KWP 2000, ISO 15765 – CAN bus) supported for maximum compatibility and guaranteed result. Programming of the most supported vehicles possible by OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) connection and more complex programming requires a direct link to odometer or other related electronic modules. Diagprog comes with the latest software and hardware kit that was available on the day of purchase. DP4 can work with various types of EEPROM and FLASH memories (read, write, delete).
Diagprog 4 capabilities
- Reading and erasing diagnostic faults (DTCs) in OBD system.
- Engine oil inspection reset.
- Km /miles conversion programming.
- Language alteration for the dashboard and other modules.
- Mileage programming.
- Motohours (mth) programming.
- Reading and erasing of advanced service history.
- Reading and writing EEPROM memory via diagnostic connection (all parameters).
- Reading and programming FLASH memory via diagnostic connection (tuning).
- Programming of immobilizers, keys, and remotes.
- Clearing (erasing) accidents.
- Programming electronic modules after repair or change.
- Easy, fast and safe programming for a wide range of vehicles.
Diagprog 4 supported modules
- Engine control unit (ECU).
- Anti-lock Braking System pump (ABS).
- Immobilizer (anti – theft control, alarm system).
- Body Control Unit (BSI, BCM) computer (responsible for windows/mirrors, central locking).
- SRS airbag (responsible for airbag control).
- Central diagnostic gate (Gateway, ZGW), responsible for diagnostics and new modules configuration.
- Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM – module responsible for tire pressure control).