Scania VCI2 is a tool that is used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks. To work with the latest Scania vehicles a sophisticated vehicle communication interface (Scania VCI2) has been developed which talks to the car CAN-BUS network transferring all the vehicle data to the operative in real-time. Scania VCI2 is the best available tool for your Scania truck workshop. It’s a robust diagnostic system, and it allows you to make an in-depth diagnosis for all Scania vehicles. You’ll get all the information about vehicles electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Scania VCI2 features
- Name and version of the vehicle system.
- Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
- Control unit configuration and settings.
- Information about electrical components and their location.
- Input and output signals.
- Activation of components.
- Spare part programming.
- Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
- Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
- User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
- Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
- After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
- Software supports the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian.
- VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.